Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Classes begin

I had my first class today...
Honors 101 - Ruling Ideas. At 8:00. I was tired and nervous and had a headache; all in all not my finest first impression. But I can tell that the class will be awesome, as will the people. After Honors was over, I headed to the cafeteria with two other people from the class, Darien and Erika. Eating breakfast with them Tuesday and Thursday may become a very pleasant tradition. :)

Then I went back to my room and slept. Then lunch. Then transitions, where noting of import ever seems to happen. Then reading for honors, more sleeping (remember, I felt sort of sick) and then BARBEQUE! and SOCCER GAME! :D

College life rocks.

2 comments:

  1. haha this is great, hope you feel better
    -derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man. i slept like all day, so now i'm good. i think i was super stressed about being here away from you guys and i needed some chill time.

    ReplyDelete