Tuesday, September 22, 2009

happiness is...good music

listening to b song by bela fleck/edgar meyer on youtube is THE way to make me happy on a night when i have several chapters of stuff to read...so far the count is twice tonight. :)


excuse me. three times. ok, to quote the responses to that video,
"edgar meyer has chops of doom!"
"my brain fizzes through my skull everytime i hear this song."
"Whatever it was they did, you can't do that."
"This is nothing short of world class. This transcends playing instruments. These two ARE their instruments."

And finally:
"What makes me smile is the ridiculous looks that some of the most amazing musicians have. You'd think with that much success someone would tell Bela that his hair is just a wee bit awkward."

"dude, the hair is the reason he's so good."


man. i just love it. that song never fails to make me smile. i guess i should link the video for anyone out there not comfortable with youtube. here goes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYz62UxLPg

and...now i'm listening again, as i finish up my bio hw. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment