Monday, September 14, 2009

In my happy place...

I went to the Early Church at OCP yesterday...what an experience. Remind me to never walk three miles in flip flops again.



I've been pretty good so far about not wasting time...but today I watched NCIS. Two episodes. 0_o.

I also hung out with Amanda Grace, Molly, and Thia! :) :) :) :) They are so awesome. Molly is my chem buddy [by the way I got to switch into another lab!!!!!!!!!!!!], Amanda went to my Aunt Donna's church in Richmond and actually was a part of her wedding along with me, and Thia...well Thia is just awesome. The four of us hung out for a while - read: about an hour? - and then Thia and I talked for a LONG time. We decided that Peter is like the most amazing person ever, and the force of his mind is like a superpower. Actually that last part was just me, but...its still pretty true.

I love Monday nights because I almost never have anything due the next day.

That. Rocks.


I think I'll get to go to the beach this weekend! Man, how could this day get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment