Friday, September 25, 2009

Never Mind

i changed my mind....
this is a great day. someone left bread in the lounge with a sign, take, eat, and be merry; I finished my test in half an hour and so have extra time for lunch; its cool enough to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants; I was the first one to finish my test; I think I had to have gotten an A- at least; Lucas [i'm pretty sure] is playing guitar on the second floor and I think writing a song - on the way up the stairs I heard words like "ideologies" and "what it means to be American," I am making hot chocolate for myself, its almost the weekend which means its almost time to watch NCIS with Molly, Thia, and Ruth, I have World Religions today, and basically...I love college.

:)

its a good day to be alive in the Shenandoah valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment