Monday, October 5, 2009

I just remembered...

...Something incredibly awesome! Yesterday when walking disciples was eating together - wait; first I should say, yesterday all the students in Walking Disciples ate supper together! In Maplewood! We made the food! :D Ok. So yesterday when we were eating together, Amanda was talking about the Swine Flu and how this one person was talking about it on the radio and they had the flu and slept for like 3 weeks and all they did was watch TV. And then Stewart said that he would rather be in a coma for 3 weeks than watch TV for 3 weeks. And then he was like, "Well, I guess I would just read."

The conversation just kept moving on, but I was stuck on that for...well, I'm still thinking about that, so...

Anyway. I know people who READ. :) :) :) :) :)

Just in case you guys haven't figured this out yet - I LOVE COLLEGE. I WANT TO BE IN SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I read that last statment and just had to laugh. I could have told you that a long time ago! Or at least I shouls say, I am not surprised! I knew you would love college- and figured you just might want to be a student forever! Ha!
    Love ya~ MOM

    ReplyDelete