Friday, March 18, 2011

Turkey

so I got to go to Turkey this week - pretty sweet. I spent my time there in the city of Antalya, which has a beautiful old city and harbor. Basically, my time was spent walking around and looking at the beautiful mountains that come down right into the Mediterranean Sea; laying on a stony beach; hiking down cliffs into the sea; eating Turkish food; reading good books... also i got to drink Turkish coffee in Turkey. :)

and now I am back in Jerusalem for another week. we are celebrating Purim this weekend - I've heard that it is basically like Mardi Gras in New Orleans...one day when religious Jews go crazy. I'm not quite sure what to expect.

I realized that as of today I have less than six weeks of my cross-cultural left. :( So, SO SAD. Meh. But I suppose there are some people who will be excited to see me come home...



No comments:

Post a Comment