Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

I'm going to be home tomorrow!!!!!! AH!

Tonight I got to go to the most interesting coffeehouse...it was about US involvement in Iraq. And I don't even know how to explain it. Except to say that "God made all people. And the best way to honor him is by paying attention." I think it is quite possible that I might end up taking Elementary Arabic with Louis Yako this spring...

haha - you know it is worth it when I consider messing up my perfectly arranged schedule. :P



then I went to the Thanksgiving hymn sing. beautiful. that reminds me. we sang a hymn at the early church on sunday that i really liked and i don't remember its name. i think it was 610? in the blue Menno hymnal they all use down here. 600-something. eh, i'll look it up on the 6th i guess.

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE HOME. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment