Friday, April 30, 2010

final blog post of the year!

This year was...
a really great year.
stressful. fun. new. exciting. scary. empowering. life-giving. weird. lonely. full. alive.

I did a lot. Academically, I have experienced:

1 ten page research paper on "learning outside the classroom"
2 major lab write-ups for biology
3 labs (Concepts in Biology, Gen Chem I, Gen Chem II)
4 speeches and 4 presentations
8 chemistry exams
12 professors
28 arabic letters
30+ books
48 pages of written responses to five books in Intro to Theology
99th percentile on the American Chemical Society exam
700 math problems (approximately)
7000 pages read, give or take a few hundred

Socially, I have experienced:

1 time getting stuck in a tree
2 dumpster diving trips
3 times dying my hair
5 pancake parties
15 (or so) collage marathons
10+ late night walks
100 (give or take a few dozen) nights of drinking tea with thia and friends

and many new friends
and an infinite amount of joyful moments

I have experienced different church, different spirituality, different prayer.
I have watched more movies than I have in the rest of my life combined.
I have read, written, thought, experienced, grown.


----Tell me - what will you do with your one wild and precious life?

No comments:

Post a Comment