Wednesday, October 19, 2011

i should be sleeping right now

but it is almost fall break, so whatever, i can deal with a little lack of sleep.

i found an online copy of a C.S. Lewis essay (http://www.audiowebman.org/bbc/books/articles/cslewis.htm) and was sidetracked - i was all ready to go to bed and then while i was drinking my cup of tea i got online and of course i stumbled across something interesting. here is my new favorite quote:

"It would be difficult, and, to me, repellent, to suppose that Jesus never asked a genuine question, that is, a question to which he did not know the answer. That would make of  his humanity something so unlike ours as scarcely to deserve the name. I find it easier to believe that when he said "Who touched me?" (Luke 7:45) he really wanted to know."


No comments:

Post a Comment