Friday, December 10, 2010

almost done

so i haven't been a very prolific blog-poster this semester - that may have something to do with the fact that i am spending most of my time "underground," aka the basement of the science center.

but. that does not mean that things worthy of being celebrated, mused over, talked about, and laughed at haven't happened. they just aren't public yet. ;)

one cool thing that happened this morning:
this week has been so stressful - feeling like i can't possibly get everything done that needs to get done. last night i was in the science center til around 10:30 and i was listening to my iPod on the walk back to my dorm. i was listening to the song "Peace" by Jennifer Knapp and when i got to my room it wasn't finished playing, but i pulled out the earbuds (effectively hitting "pause") and put my iPod on to charge. i forgot to take it off, so this morning when my alarm went off, instead of a blaring beep-beep-beep I got to hear he is my light and my salvation; whom have i to fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment