Wednesday, September 7, 2011

school is like a school of piranha's...

...it EATS YOU ALIVE!

I absolutely adore just about every class I have this fall (Biochem is a little strange right now in that it is mostly still vague, confusing and stressful. but it will clear up soon, i hope). But I am so busy! I feel like I literally have no time to rest. And I've already missed an assignment this semester (ok, that admittedly was due to miscommunication and my professor gave me a chance to turn it in late) and I've already cried in a professor's office (she was really nice about it) and I'm starting to wonder oh, dear, what have I gotten myself into?

But I have some really good friends here that are helping me through it, and I look forward to my days. So that's good.

If my blog posts are few and far between, though, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment